Friday is here! Let’s get started.
1. Today is a good day already for two reasons. One – it’s the day after my last day of work. And two – it’s the first of three snow makeup days that we didn’t have to use this school year so that means The Mister is snoozing in this morning.
2. I made it to 39 weeks preggo working full-time! Some people thought I was crazy for going so long but I really didn’t have any issues that would have kept me from working. Other than being as slow as molasses climbing up the stairs to my 2nd floor classroom multiple times a day.
3. I finished a pair of tiny mitts for Peanut. Can’t have any scratching going on. I think I’ll wait till the baby gets here to show them to you. 🙂
4. We had a few days of near 60 degree weather this past week. It was glorious! I cannot wait for spring to truly be here. I love our sunny days! The sky is truly blue, the water is gorgeous to stare at, the grass is greener. Really it’s just beautiful up here when it’s sunny.
5. Our fruit trees are budding and blooming out. Which means fruit will be coming in and I’ll be able can some more this year. Combined with The Mister’s garden (he so has the green thumb in the family – mine is black), we’ll have quite a bit to store up and give away.
What’s great about your Friday??
Check out The Lauren Elizabeth’s blog for more Friday posts.